|With over 40 years of experience, Our client is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry.
One of the main functions of the Enterprise Risk Management department is to protect the safety and soundness of the markets in the areas of clearance and settlement in the Company complex.
The Liquidity Risk group within Enterprise Risk Management is responsible for assessing and managing the liquidity risks associated with operating entities. The Liquidity Product Risk group analyzes the liquidity needs and ensures that sufficient liquidity is available to fund a potential insolvency.
Manages liquidity risk projects for all entities.
- Leads the execution of new liquidity initiatives and enhancements of existing methodologies and systems
- Provides analysis to support the development of new liquidity initiatives and enhancements of existing methodologies
- As needed, liaise with ERM risk management, other departments, as well as internal audit and regulators
- Presents supporting data for trend analysis and impact studies
- Responsible for the review and approval of reports necessary to monitor liquidity risk exposures for each subsidiary
- Manage achievement of project deliverables and provide updates to ERM management
- Proactively identifies own development needs
- Contributes to supporting the department in adherence to Compliance policies and as set forth by various regulatory bodies
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience
- Must have strong Excel and Access reporting skills
- Financial Services background
- Risk Management experience preferred
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to present to senior management
- Self-starter and innovative
- Access SQL or basic programming skills a plus
Education, Training, Certification:
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.