Under the direction of the Client Audit Director (“CAD”) and the Auditor-in-Charge (“AIC”), the candidate will:
• Participate in the execution of financial, operational, SOX 404 and IT audits, integrated audits and process audits, both domestic and abroad to maintain a strong internal control environment. Travel estimated to be approximately 20-30%.
• Under the direction of the AIC, partner with colleagues and clients, support groups, and other organizations to effectively complete all assigned audit work.
• Execute audit programs and work papers (including walkthroughs and sample testing) in line with the established quality standards and timelines.
• Collaborate with the audit team in the writing of audit summaries of issues and reports which accurately describe identified control and operational concerns, associated risks, and appropriate recommendations.
• Participate in department projects and ensure the realization of the specified results.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
• Degree in Accounting/Finance is preferred.
• Ability to travel both domestically and internationally approximately 20-30%.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with client and business process owners as well as colleagues.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of information technology and ability to use various applications and systems.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to work within a team as well as independently.
• Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential to this position.
• Knowledge of audit methodology and internal controls.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in finance, accounting, and / or audit
Contact email@example.com 212-685-4884