Salary Range: $75-100K+ Bonus
Job Category: Accounting
Company: Major Investment bank
Career Level: Senior
Requirements: CPA-Advanced Degree a plus.
Experience: 3-5yrs. Big 4 and or Private experience
Processes and reviews monthly financial submissions from subsidiaries. Performs analytical review of subsidiary submissions based upon knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, the business, prior month activity and budget information. Performs ongoing technical accounting and reporting research. Interacts with corporate accounting and subsidiary reporting staff to identify and resolve reporting issues within established deadlines. Prepares monthly operating commentary and analysis for inclusion within the monthly management report to be distributed to senior management. Completes required consolidation entries and reviews segment consolidations. Completes special projects as needed.
- Act as a primary financial reporting liaison with other divisions
- Identify and resolve any reporting issues related to assigned subsidiaries
- Perform ongoing technical accounting research based upon guidelines prescribed by the FASB, SEC and AICPA.
- Complete monthly consolidation entries and review segment consolidations
- Complete monthly management book commentary and analysis to be distributed to senior management in the U.S. and abroad.
Please contact Cara Millstein email@example.com, Tel. (212) 685-4884