This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Company’s income tax compliance, and accounting for income taxes, forecasting project management. The successful candidate will work with businesses, corporate finance, service providers, and other tax professionals in carrying out these responsibilities.
– Support Income tax provision and SEC reporting (Technical guidance, preparation and review on provision related items)
– Forecasting and Budgeting – Income Tax Rate, Cash
– Income Tax Compliance
– Returns and quarterly estimates (Technical guidance, review and preparation as needed)
– Special Projects -(e.g. Federal and State Audit Support, transaction support, departmental budgeting etc.) C.
Specific Experience, Knowledge, Education, Training &/ Skills:
– Minimum 12- 15 years experience.
– Big 4 public accounting experience a must
– Industry Experience preferred CPA
– Advanced Degree a plus
– Preferred Proficient in Excel Strong technical income tax accounting skills
– Strong Research Skills.
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org