Our client a major Hedge Fund is seeking a human resources generalist with 4-6 years of progressive HR experience. The candidate will provide human resource support to a growing, fast paced business and will report into the company controller.
- Managing the recruitment process. This includes developing job postings, sourcing resumes, screening applicants, and coordinating interview process.
- Coordinating new employee orientation and onboarding in conjunction with department personnel.
- Assist with compensation review process including analyzing 360 reviews.
- Manage and maintain personnel files to ensure compliance with local and federal laws
- Administer benefit programs including medical, dental, flexible spending and workers compensation.
- Maintaining and updating employee handbook and department HR policies to ensure compliance with local and federal laws.
- Assisting managers with scheduling staff.
- Managing the company talent management system (SuccessFactors)
- Assisting bookkeeper with payroll administration.
- Coordinating training programs with various department heads.
- Providing management with reports as needed.
- Additional administrative duties as required.
- BS Degree in Human Resource, Business or equivalent experience
- Advanced Word/Excel/Powerpoint skills
- Prior experience working with talent management system (Success Factors experience a plus)
- Prior experience with ProStaff or similar recruiting/staffing/scheduling system preferred
- Professional maturity and strong communication skills to effectively handle sensitive and confidential situations, as well as draft appropriate documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills appropriate for a professional business environment.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change, prioritize, and operate in an evolving business environment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Prior experience in a professional services firm that emphasizes strong customer service and consultative solutions orientation strongly preferred.
Candidates will need to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be comfortable working in a small, privately held company that emphasizes customer service, professionalism, ongoing learning, accountability and quality of work life.
We pay a competitive salary and bonus, and offer a strong benefits package that includes health insurance, a 401k plan after enrollment period, profit sharing plan, paid holidays, paid time off, and more. We also have a strong emphasis on professional training, including webinars, “lunch and learn” in house training sessions and external training