- Perform audit and accounting engagements for various real estate clients
- Prepare and review business and individual tax returns;
- Actively contribute to the design and planning of engagements;
- Create, update, and follow-up on client document request lists;
- Research technical guidance and provide potential conclusions to Managers and Partners;
- Proactively interact with, and update, clients, Managers and Partners to ensure the timely filing of reports;
- Take an active role in the development of interns and staff accountants.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s degree desired;
- Active CPA license or actively preparing for the CPA exam;
- 4-5 years of public accounting experience with a focus on real estate;
- Proven experience in meeting strict deadlines within budgetary constraints;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a client focus;
- Highly detail-orientated, organized and proactive;
- Willing to travel to client locations in the New York tri-state region and/or out-of-state.
Contact: Rachel | 212-685-4884 | email@example.com