Top ranked National firm is currently seeking a high performing Senior Audit Manager to join their M&D group, which prides itself on providing customized audit, accounting and advisory solutions to privately held businesses to help ensure strong operations and growth.
As an Audit Senior Manager you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of service to clients working directly with Partners and supported by a team of professionals. You will be required to:
- Lead multiple client engagements to provide timely client deliverables and effective budget management;
- Consult, work with, and service clients to make recommendations on business improvement;
- Proactively communicate with clients, Partners, and team members to manage engagements and expectations;
- Play a key role in business development by identifying new business opportunities within existing client base as well as new opportunities via networking;
- Act as a resource for engagement team members by sharing extensive knowledge and experience;
- Manage, develop, and engage team members on engagements by providing immediate feedback and assessing performance at year-end reviews;
- Strive to continuously improve by attending professional development initiatives, networking events, and training seminars;
- Actively contribute to talent acquisition.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Master’s Degree desired;
- Active CPA license required;
- 8-10 years of experience providing audit and attest services in a CPA firm including 3 years of supervisory experience;
- Manufacturing and distribution experience with demonstrated technical expertise in this industry;
- Experience leading employee benefit plan audits;
- Demonstrated skills in communication, relationship building, and analytical problem solving.
Contact: Rachel | 212-685-4884 | firstname.lastname@example.org