- Develop and execute annual audit plans focused on the most significant risks in the audit universes.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of engagements across multiple lines of business and build relationships with senior management
- Manage multiple, simultaneous risk-based audits, including operational and integrated audits, to achieve overall engagement objectives.
- Manage team through project fieldwork, monitor progress of engagements and report status to the Director.
- Prepare audit reports that appropriately summarize the most significant control weaknesses and resulting impacts to the organization.
- Evaluate staff on achievement of department objectives and mentor to develop and achieve personal and professional goals.
- Contribute to department administration as requested by Director, such as scheduling, budgeting, preparing and/or presenting presentations to management, and developing content for department training.
15% – 20% international and domestic travel (primarily to top global and domestic destinations).
- Must have a minimum of 7 years progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm and/or internal audit department, with at least 2 years with the title of manager and with actual employee management and related departmental responsibilities.
- CPA or CIA is required (CPA is highly preferred) other related certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business is required.
- Media, Entertainment or Technology industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with CAAT software including ACL, IDEA or other data analytics software is preferred.
- Experience with audit administration and GRC software including TeamMate, Archer GRC, etc., is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work unrestricted in the USA.
CONTACT: Rachel@stanhamlet.com / 212-685-4884