Support the business initiatives of the assigned Business Unit by providing both proactive and reactive financial insight, analysis and perspective.
• Provide financial guidance and assistance.
• Prepare business plans, including annual operating plans, periodic forecasts, strategic plans, and product introduction financial plans.
• Create and translate operating plans and forecasts into financial plans and projections to ensure that the organization achieves its financial targets.
• Recommend and follow through on appropriate corrective action.
• Prepare appropriate price-volume analyses to identify market trends and profitability impacts of marketplace factors.
• Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets.
• Perform a financial review of all CER and DAR requests.
• Coordinate the development, monitoring and implementation of inventory objectives.
• Assist in the preparation of and explanation of the P&L to management.
• Develop and periodically generate financial reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field of study. Prefer Master’s Degree in Business Administration and/or CPA.
• 5+ years finance experience in a professional business environment; prefer healthcare (SPS only)
• Prefer accounting experience gained in both the public and private sectors
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Demonstrated proficiency in providing accurate financial analysis in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
• Demonstrated internal and external customer service skills
Contact A Stan Hamlet Associate: 212-685-4884